How were ACEROXT crowns created?
A privately owned group of high-production dental offices was once purchasing over 10,000 pediatric crowns per month. Two entrepreneurial members within the group decided to create high-quality crowns at lower prices, so they researched production costs for making their own pediatric crowns. These dentists created ACEROXT stainless steel crowns to benefit both dentists and patients with competitive pricing for a premium-quality product.
How ACEROXT makes a quality crown:
- Created with surgical stainless steel
- Preformed and pre-contoured to prevent microgaps
- Clear numbering system for easy use
- Organized tray for higher efficiency
- Priced competitively
What are some institutions that use ACEROXT Crowns?
- University of Michigan School of Dentistry
- Heartland Dental Care
- Pacific Dental Services
- Shady Grove Adventist Hospital
- Claremore Indian Hospital
220 West Mercer Street, Suite 501
Seattle, WA 98119-3995