The Acero Story
Acero Crowns were developed by two dentists in Dallas, TX, practicing in a busy medicaid based office, purchasing an abundant supply of pediatric crowns. Re-evaluating the supply chain costs and considering the changing dental industry trends, they quickly realized the need for adaptability and if not their practice would cease to exist. Pediatric crown pricing continued to escalate, despite decreasing reimbursement rates. Inspired by years of clinical experience, they began pursuing their vision of bringing a better pediatric crown option to the market.
Today, Acero Crowns is proud to offer a full line of the highest quality, preformed stainless steel and esthetic crowns to children. Acero Crowns afford all dentists, especially those treating underserved children, the benefit of user friendly crowns line at reduced price points, without compromising on the quality. After phenomenal success with their XT line, Acero Crowns added the Acero3S posterior crown line and the AceroES resin-covered stainless steel crown line — the next generation in pediatric crowns.
- Half the price of other leading brands
- 100% compatible and interchangeable with the leading brands
- Made in the U.S. by veterans
- Laser-etched sizes (autoclave-proof = less waste!)
- Surgical-grade 316L U.S. stainless steel
- Preformed and pre-contoured to prevent microgaps