Topics to be Discussed:
- How to communicate with ALL types of children
- Examine a child. What's important!
- Pediatric treatment planning
- Pain-free freezing (tips & tricks you won't learn elsewhere)
- Early childhood caries diagnosis and treatment
- Analyze current prevention methods SDF, fluoride, xylitrol, sealants
- How to prepare teeth for pulpotomy & stainless steel crowns
- Aesthetic crowns
- Evaluate and treat traumatic injuries in the primary and mixed dentition
- Pediatric oral pathology
- Joys of dental volunteering and how to get involved
About Dr. Dewji DMD, MS, Cert. Pedo., FRCDC, FCDSBC,
Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
Dr. Dewji is a licensed Certified Specialist in Pediatric Dentistry in BC and NWT, and a Fellow of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada in Pediatric Dentistry. Dr. Dewji also became a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry after completing all the qualifying exams. Outside of the office, Dr. Dewji was a clinical assistant professor of Faculty of Dentistry and actively engaged in teaching dental students at the University of British Columbia, and has won the best part-time teaching award in 2008 and 2010. He also gives lectures to various dental study clubs and dental societies.
How do GP's ramp up to treat orphans in just ONE day?
Presented By: Dr.Hasnain Dewji
Date: April 20, 2020
Time: 9:30 -5:30
ACERO CROWNS IS PROUD TO OFFER A FULL LINE OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY PREFORMED STAINLESS STEEL AND ESTHETIC VENEERED CROWNS FOR CHILDREN.
Acero Crowns Advantage
- Simplified universal numbering system crown label correspond to tooth number
- Surgical-grade 316 stainless steel
- User-friendly tray layout
- Secure traycase
At Acero Crowns, we are constantly working to raise the bar on our products. If you have any questions, comments, or inquiries please let us know.
Acero crowns are the best SSCs I have used. The quality and ease of use is unbeatable! There's no need to trim or crimp the margins,
and the numbering system is well organized, leading to less clinical time.
Great customer service as well! I will continue to use Acero for years to come and will recommend them to anyone.